Descripción del Trabajo
Operate CNC Machine Tools (Mills/Lathes). Use inspection equipment to check accuracy of work. Make tool and work offset adjustments. Accurately complete all job-related paperwork per requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate CNC mills and lathes
- Comply with the work plan for requested orders within the stipulated time
- Utilize inspection equipment to check accuracy of work, in accordance with blueprint specifications
- Complete all job-related paperwork, accurately, per requirements
- Maintain equipment and work area on a daily basis in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow prescribed work rules and standard safety regulations at all times
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Coordinate with supervisor and other team members to meet production schedule demands
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Secondary School, Technical degree preferred
- Familiarity with CNC operation (manual machining experience a plus)
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- The ability to read job instructions and blueprints
- Intermediate Shop math skills
- Strong attention to detail
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $11.63 - $16.85 - $22.07. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.