Descripción del Trabajo
SIGN ON BONUS!
Actively supporting the Stockroom function in all material related and control tasks. Accurately and safely perform warehouse related activities involving the physical movement of material with corresponding system transactions, supporting verifications, and documentation when necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates the movement of material to the necessary manufacturing areas to support production schedules.
- Physically and systematically executes necessary material movements involving all types of material requiring replenishment to manufacturing areas.
- Executes material movements to all necessary areas outside of the manufacturing process (i.e. shipping, parts prep, office personnel, etc.).
- Utilizes RF scanners when appropriate for performing ERP transactions.
- Maintains organization of Bin Management and First In First Out maintenance.
- Verifies necessary material movements and paperwork to ensure correct physical and system movement of material.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs