Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for handling corporate governance matters for Jabil's domestic and foreign subsidiaries and assisting with global corporate transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Handle routine corporate governance matters globally with support from local counsel, including board and shareholder minutes, annual financials, election of managing directors, incorporations and dissolutions.
· Handle corporate governance aspects of global subsidiary transactions related to tax, M&A and corporate finance.
· Administer and maintain a corporate secretarial database containing all worldwide subsidiaries for real-time availability of accurate and current corporate data and documents.
· Monitor global compliance regulations and annual governance calendar for corporate secretarial requirements.
· Assist with obtaining certified, legalized or apostilled documents from Secretaries of State and foreign consulate offices.
· Research within corporate secretarial database and other utilized tools and respond to requests for company and director information and documentation.
· Review and manage execution of all types of corporate documents.
· Contribute to the further development and maintenance of procedures manual.
· Paralegal certification preferred.
· 3+ years of entity related experience preferred.
· Organization and efficiency in prioritization of projects.
· Positive attitude, fostering a collaborative team atmosphere.
· Effective and clear communication style (oral and written).
· Relevant legal knowledge and experience with corporate secretarial documents, forms and procedures for international entity types.
· An understanding and ability to interpret corporate organizational charts.
· Strong skills demonstrating attention to detail.
· Securely handle highly confidential and/or sensitive data and documents.
This job cannot be performed remotely in the state of Colorado.