Descripción del Trabajo
SME For Governance of AOS, IATF & VDA & Automotive Operating System Compliance.
This candidate would be mastermind which strategize deployment of Quality/Engineering tools which market Jabil as THE DIFFERENTIATOR of Automotive & Transportation Industry manufacturing services. As part of requirement, he/she has to cover IATF16949, VDA6.3 and IRIS22163 specifically applicable to the industry. Also, he/she will need to plot industrialization & Jabilization of A&T sector employees to be equipped with understanding of above requirements.
Besides, with responsibility on compliance verifications & validations. This applies AOS with extension to IATF 16949, VDA6.3, IRIS22163 and associated automotive/transportation industry standards.
This role is for Jabil AOS Taskforce & Expert Team (North Asia Region).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Champion, develop, implement and manage the Quality and Engineering Baseline process program development and improvement and play a key role in ensuring project deliveries.
- Work proactively with all functions to maintain Quality and Engineering Baseline process programme of continual improvement within the function areas of responsibility. Lead a ‘correct at source’ and problem-solving methodology (FTA, PDCA, etc).
- Develop quality-process links with customers inline with the Quality Management system (including: TS16949, ISO 9001 ) Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Advanced Quality Planning (AQP), Controls Plans, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA/CP) and Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) processes and oversee continued compliance and embedding across the business.
- Be the Champion and subject matter expert for the Quality Systems and Compliance programs.
- Ensure the site’s quality system development, effective maintenance and continued compliance with business unit requirements, automotive & transportation industry regulations and standards (i.e., IATF 16949, VDA6.3, IRIS22163, etc.).
- Lead department activities within the Quality Systems function (i.e., Document and Data Control, Retain and Records Retention, Training, Corrective and Preventive Action, Change Control, Deviation, Supplier Audits, Supplier Corrective Action Requests, Electronic System Development/Validation, Management Review, Risk Management, Auditing, Agency Inspections and Quality Improvement Initiatives).
- Ensure the accuracy of the regulatory contact and submission log is maintained; provide regulatory guidance to various internal project teams as necessary.
- Lead the follow-up, negotiation and resolution of issues regarding current and future submissions with appropriate regulatory agencies and ISO registrars.
- Continue to develop and enhance current regulatory knowledge at both the local and national levels to support surveillance activities.
- Lead the support of currently marketed products including review of engineering changes, labeling, promotional material, product chances and documentation of changes requiring government approval.
- Responsible for proposing and execution of Quality System improvement opportunities, and developing and maintaining Business Continuity Planning programs.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing and approving validations in accordance with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Establish, maintain and report Quality System metrics to local level teams, management and global business units.
- Ensure timely and comprehensive closure of systems, including adherence to all in-process milestones. Facilitate prioritization and resource discussions with Change/Improve and other stakeholders.
- Support the effectiveness of the Quality Systems and Compliance programs by working collaboratively with other stakeholders to ensure effective and compliant processes.
- Manage expenses; provide support to budget planning, scheduling, and site wide process improvement opportunities.
- Perform all duties in alignment with the Jabil Corporate Code of Ethics, Corporate and Global policies, Employment Labor Laws, Health Regulatory Agency Regulations, and Safety Requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the relevant quality system regulations, standards and best practices ( IATF16949, VDA6.3 and IRIS22163).
- Some experience with compliance assessments, gap assessments and risk management assessments.
- Experience with program change management practices, lean or six sigma, program and system integration efforts.
- Strong computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required. Must be an effective team player intra-departmentally and cross-functionally.
- Strong leadership, collaboration and relationship building skills. Must be able to work in a team environment, influence change without alienating others.
- Must have a high tolerance for ambiguity.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required (Quality, Regulatory, Engineering, Business or Life Sciences).
- Master’s degree is desired (Quality, Regulatory).
- 10 + years of industry experience within Quality and/or Regulatory, and managing high performing teams. Significant experience in a high-volume / high mix manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- Strong experience in PDCA Problem solving methodology and FTA analysis. Strong technical knowledge and know-how for SMT/PCBA process and back-end boxbuild assembly process.
- American Society of Quality, Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) credentials is a plus.
- Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS) Certification is a plus.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.