Descripción del Trabajo
Provides equipment and process support to the workcells operating within the facility through the maintenance and repair of all equipment utilized in manufacturing operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs preventive maintenance as required, completes maintenance records.
· Determines work priorities with respect to production schedules and interfaces with department and line supervisors.
· First point of contact in escalation procedure.
· Provides front line contact between Machine Support and Manufacturing functions.
· Provides training to machine support technicians
· Addresses repetitive equipment problems and designs long term solutions.
· Facilitates NPI activity for area of responsibility.
· Provides line support to machine support technician as first contact in escalation procedure
· Drives improvements in line Metrics, efficiencies, yields
· Displays manufacturing process knowledge
· Ensures 100% on time completion of PM tasks
· Ensures less than 5% equipment downtime
· Displays awareness and compliance on Health & Safety issues
· Supports New Product Introduction/Prototype runs.
· Measures department performance and drives improvements
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.