Descripción del Trabajo
Manage the forecast from the customer: This includes development of the process, analysis and impact of demand changes,
interfacing with the customer, and development and communication of the weekly build requirement to the global plant.
· Evaluate and make recommendations to improve workcell capacity through use of capacity analysis tool.
· Ensure data integrity in capacity analysis tool. (Run rate accuracy, loading level and ramp rate agreement, and team education.)
· Understand contractual agreement between customer and Jabil on material liability prior to loading demand in MPS.
· Negotiate impact to liability based on demand changes with the customer BU
· Communicate production commitments to the customer based on material and capacity constraints reported by the global
· Ensure and assist the global plant planners in maintaining achievable build & ship plans, with focus on minimizing costs and
· Report shipment and financial impacts to the customer resulting from Engineering Change Notifications (ECN’s), product
transfers, and End of Life (EOL) activity within the region
· Mentor and lead global plant BU Master Planner(s) and Production Planners, ensure proper training and development on build
· Support and actively participate in monthly revenue forecast cycle
· Report revenue trend and risks to operations based on data received from global workcells (weekly)
· Maintain tool to understand financial impact of MPS to forecast revenue variance at the global plant and global level
· Communicate all shift requirements, via capacity model, and all future changes in capacity
· Lead planning team in supporting corporate, global plant, and business unit strategies, initiatives, and metrics
· Report trend data for on-time delivery, Master Production Schedule, and material downtime performance on the regional level
based on data received from the factories
· Lead and support workcell RMA procedures and process enhancements
· Utilize, develop, and refine Jabil standard planning processes
· Develop firm understanding of cross-functional responsibilities, processes, and goals
· Recognize critical components, pricing, lead-time, and high stocks
· Provide direction and leadership in WIP tracking capabilities, BOM structuring, and process routings.
· Act as a conduit between the global plant and the customer on all issues related to forecast/MPS, inventory, ECN’s, shipments,
· Understand the process for loading and changing the MPS, along with the impact on MRP and the global plant Planners.
· Understand of material liability agreement that is contractually in place between customer and Jabil
· Ensure an aggressive, yet viable build plan is in place at all times to meet 100% customer requirements
· Review and refinement of capacity analysis tool
· Drive the team to meet or exceed and continuously improve on related DBW performance metrics objectives
· Minimize external materials downtime
· Establish and maintain on time delivery and MPS performance
· Maintain MPS to forecast variance
· Maintain inventory turns
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPER