Descripción del Trabajo
The Production Planner is responsible to serve as the customer interface for the demand plan and shipment information, develop feasible operational plan and maintain ownership over the execution of the operational plan, achieve the objective of customer satisfaction, minimize Jabil liability and continuously improve the performance of the planning metrics.
· Work with BU and Customer to Develop a collaborative demand plan through properly executing the Demand Management Process
· Meet daily with the VS team in order to check the status of the plan, challenge the stagnations, check any deviation to the plan, escalade urgencies and drive priorities
· Create a Master Schedule through resource analysis including material sizing and capacity sizing
· Load Master Schedule into the Jabil ERP system
· Create and maintain a feasible production plan and closely work with operation team to achieve successful execution of the plan
· Develop Master Production Schedule and closely monitor the actual performance and drive for immediate corrective action and recovery plan in case there is potential miss to the revenue target
· Follow up with appropriate Purchasing team to ensure commitments are achieved
· Work with Manufacturing Manager, Purchasing, and Inventory Control to recommend long term resolutions to shortages due to lack of material control on the production floor
· Monitor planning metrics and drive for continuous improvement
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy and the rules of the road
· Thorough knowledge of ERP/MRP
· 1 to 2 years Materials related experience plus Bachelors or Masters degree
· Advanced PC skills including knowledge of Jabil's software packages (Office, Kinaxis, SAP)
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and instructions, and procedure manuals
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization, strong communication skills
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Proficient Verbal and Written English Skill
· Proficient Verbal and Written French Skill