Descripción del Trabajo
- Monitors all testers for intermittencies and reduces them in accordance with targets set.
- Provides support to Operations and the Test Engineers through participation in the continuous improvement effort and promotion of a "Quality First" mentality.
- Supports and maintains the component programming facility and the label printing equipment.
- Controls and maintains the equipment maintenance and calibration system in accordance with ISO requirements. Responsibility for scheduling and execution of maintenance on time and to the correct standards. Responsibility for development of Preventative maintenance program development for each element of test equipment.
- Controls and maintains the part numbering system for all test equipment's and spares and will be responsible for establishing a min/max level for all spares required.
- Debug servers and coordinate improvement actions.
- Repairs testers, fixtures in accordance with the fault logging and down time system. Responsibility for diagnosing the fault and cause of fault and driving appropriate corrective actions to ensure minimal reoccurrence of failures
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned