At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
- Assists in the development and implementation production/processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most efficient manner for new and existing moulding processes. Monitors the molding process; troubleshooting problem processes and assists in the resolving quality issues.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- Process Development of new tools using scientific injection moulding methods, setup of IMM and ancillary equipment and implementing best practice solutions
- Support production issues through process monitoring, trouble shooting, and use of lean 6 sigma techniques
- Provide expertise in material, tooling and process for new and existing tooling
- Process Introduction of New Tools; Tool trials at tool makers and in-house, tool set-up, qualification runs and handover to production.
- Assist with the design and debugging of new systems, tooling and automation.
- Completion of IQ, OQ, PQ validation reports.
- Perform designed experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-ups.
- Front line liaison with customers, suppliers and toolmakers.
- Responsible for the Moulding Process Systems including setting sheets, process control, deviation and control of setting sheets.
- Troubleshooting, supporting Team Leaders as required.
- Liaising with tool room, maintenance, production and quality on a daily basis.
- Develop/Implement maintenance programs for moulding and ancillary equipment.
- Assist Team Leader and Line Coordinators in maintaining clean, safe working environment.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organisation, communication, computer and presentation skills.
- Systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
- Lean Six Sigma skills an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project.
- Hands on mentality
Job Specifications : The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
- Degree in Polymer, Plastics, or Injection Moulding engineering
- 5+ years experience in a high volume moulding environment, ideally in GMP medical device moulding
- Experience in cleanroom procedures would be a plus
- SIM/RJG process setup an advantage
- Experience with process set up and validation, including performing process window studies, IQ,OQ,PQ highly desirable.
Organization Linkages: List the titles of individuals and organizations with which this position has the most frequent and significant contact. Briefly describe the nature of those contacts.
- Reports to “Engineering Manager"
- Interacts with Managers and Operations Team Members
- Engineering Team.
- Quality Team.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.