Descripción del Trabajo
- Assists in the development and implementation production/processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most efficient manner for new and existing moulding processes. Monitors the molding process; troubleshooting problem processes and assists in the resolving quality issues.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- Process Introduction of New Tools; Tool trials at tool makers and in-house, tool set-up, qualification runs and handover to production.
- Assist with the design and debugging of new systems, tooling and automation.
- Completion of IQ, OQ, PQ validation reports.
- Perform designed experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-ups.
- Front line liaison with customers, suppliers and toolmakers.
- Responsible for the Moulding Process Systems including setting sheets, process control, deviation and control of setting sheets.
- Troubleshooting, supporting Team Leaders as required.
- Liaising with tool room, maintenance, production and quality on a daily basis.
- Develop/Implement maintenance programs for moulding and ancillary equipment.
- Assist Team Leader and Line Coordinators in maintaining clean, safe working environment.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organisation, communication, computer and presentation skills.
- Systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
- Lean Six Sigma skills an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project.
- SIM/RJG process setup an advantage
Job Specifications : The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
- Degree in Polymer or Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a high volume moulding environment.
- Experience in cleanroom procedures and medical moulding.
- Familiar with process set up and validation, including performing process window studies, IQ,OQ,PQ highly desirable.
Organization Linkages: List the titles of individuals and organizations with which this position has the most frequent and significant contact. Briefly describe the nature of those contacts.
- Reports to Senior Injection Moulding Engineer.
- Managers and Operations Team Members.
- Engineering Team.
- Quality Team.