Descripción del Trabajo
Repair, modify, and build prototype circuit boards for the Design Engineering lab. Specialist must produce the highest quality rework skills, continually striving for efficiency and improvement while adhering to all safety requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Ability to solder SMT components and devices.
● Build prototype circuit boards from schematics.
● Provide rework assistance to Design Engineers including: wire adds, part replacement, pad and trace repairs if necessary. All repairs will follow Jabil’s repair techniques.
● Ensure quality (work meets or exceed Jabil workmanship Standards) and improve efficiency through the use of the CIQ system.
● Ensure assemblies are properly handled and marked accordingly.
● Fill out daily logs and other paperwork as required.
● Maintain a clean and organized work area.
● May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
● Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Design Manager or Group Lead
● Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
● Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
● Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
● Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
● Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
● Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
● Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
● Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
● Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
● Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
● Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
● High school diploma or general education degree (GED) .
● Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience and/or training
● Specific requirements as defined by the market sector
● Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.