Descripción del Trabajo
Radius Innovation & Development is searching for a Senior User Researcher who is passionate about leading project teams, adept at uncovering human-centered insights, and skillful at translating these insights into meaningful opportunities for design and innovation. This position will report to the Director of Innovation.
WHY JOIN US:
Radius is the innovation consulting arm of Jabil, the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider in the world. Together we are the only end-to-end innovation consulting business committed to solving our clients' toughest challenges.
With the multi-disciplinary strengths of strategists, researchers, human factors specialists, designers, and conceptual engineers, we help clients identify as well as capitalize on the next game-changing opportunity – through experiences and products designed to win. We can be best described as change agents, entrepreneurial professionals backed by a large, established Fortune 100 organization.
WHAT YOU ARE:
We are looking for someone who can inspire fellow designers and lead with both empathy and conviction for the people we design for. As a Senior user researcher, you will play a crucial role throughout the entire project process — using research to inspire our design teams to create better experiences, inform better prototypes, and elevate the perspective of our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead diverse teams and engage clients through the entire project journey;
- Design, scope, and run research activities that help us tackle our design challenge;
- Define and use new methodologies to uncover insights
- Lead the research process from developing discussion guides, recruiting participants, through to test moderation, analysis and report writing;
- Lead a variety of user research projects using ethnographic and interview- based methods including contextual interviews, usability tests, expert interviews, and group sessions;
- Facilitate synthesis, generating insights and opportunities for design;
- Creatively articulate the insights and stories behind our design concepts;
- Manage multiple stakeholder needs both effectively and sensitively.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 5+ years of qualitative (contextual?) research experience, with solid experience in Healthcare, ideally in a consulting environment;
- Proven ability to use human-centered insight to answer business questions;
- Mastery of qualitative research methods, including research scope and design;
- Strong presentation skills with a creative and compelling storytelling style;
- Passion for leading teams and teaching others about research;
- Deep experience using investigative research to uncover human insights;
- Business and consulting savvy, with an ability to think strategically;
- Innate curiosity, and a passion for telling compelling human stories and connecting the stories to clear insights
- Experience in Human Factors, including formative and user validation studies is desired.
This job cannot be performed remotely in the state of Colorado.