Descripción del Trabajo
Handle and maintain flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Own all material movement to stock including dock to stock, material requisition order (MRO), printed circuit boards (PCB), floor returns, and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
- Issue all material from stock including transfers, kits, manual pulls, highly marketable parts (HMP), and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
- Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and verifying whenever necessary.
- Cycle count whenever necessary.
- Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.