Descripción del Trabajo
Lead and guide the respective Quality Engineering section in operating with a high level of efficiency, integrity and enthusiasm, striving to achieve excellence in all endeavors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Recruit and maintain a high-caliber work force appropriate to business needs.
· Develop, motivate and lead all team members to perform to their full potential, providing direct and timely feedback in formal and informal media.
· Monitor and evaluate the level of involvement and success of the Quality Engineering activities and their impact on the continuous improvement of process yields and efficiencies. Provide appropriate level of feedback, support and coaching.
· Provide support to all functions to ensure that appropriate corrective and preventative measures are taken and implemented on a timely basis.
· Evaluate and schedule appropriate training programs and/or seminar for the Quality Engineering staff.
· Ensure plant wide ESD Controls and Product Regulatory requirements are established, monitored and maintained.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.