Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) Ireland, Blanchardstown Dublin 15, are looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineering Technician II to join our Manufacturing Engineering Department. This role will involve:
- Performing preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of manufacturing equipment and other specialty support equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Providing equipment and process support (including machine maintenance) to assembly lines.
Key Responsibilities and End Results:
- Performs preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair as instructed by manufacturer on all component feeders and other pieces of support equipment used in the Manufacturing process, i.e. microscopes, haloes, soldering irons, hot air pencils, torque drivers, and other equipment as assigned.
- Coordinates maintenance schedule of supported equipment based upon production schedule.
- Assists in the ordering, inventory and sourcing of machine repair parts.
- Assists manufacturing engineering technicians in the production and process support of the manufacturing lines as assigned by the machine support supervisor.
- Assists process engineers in locating parts and supplies needed for emergency line maintenance.
- Assists with the receipt or shipment of feeders and other supported equipment to include the inventory and in or out processing of equipment in the maintenance management system.
- Assists with the crating and uncrating of equipment, line moves and the movement and installation of machinery as required.
- Assists with the maintenance of inventory records for all manufacturing machines.
- Logs maintenance performed on machines in database.
- Adheres to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Complys and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Other ad hoc duties may be assigned.
- Computer literate with intermediate / Advanced MS Office skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem-solving skills
- NFQ Level 6 or 7 in a Technical Discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics or Biomedical). May substitute experience in lieu of educational requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a MET or similar is required.
- Knowledge of carrying a Design of Experiment (DOE) is a highly advantageous.
- Understanding of Design for Maintainability (DFM), Failure Mode Effective Analysis (FMEA) is advantageous.
- Experience of SAP is highly advantageous.
- Previous experience leading projects is highly advantageous.
- Level 8 degree in manufacturing technology / Mechanical Engineering / Electronical / Electronics / Mechatronics
- Experience in electronic manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Experience in leading process improvements / lean manufacturing activities in a manufacturing environment is advantageous.