Descripción del Trabajo
The Employee Services Analyst will perform data analysis, develops mechanisms and processes that ensure data integrity through system maintenance and testing, and identifies opportunities for constant process improvement. This role is responsible for the support and analysis of the systems that make up Jabil’s HR system portfolio, including but not limited to Core HR, Recruiting for Corporate and Plant Operations, Absence, Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, Mobility, Payroll, and Self-Service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a technical team lead and collaborative team member with our operational partners to identify needs, implement new technologies, and troubleshoot issues
- Perform all mass uploads to Workday through the Workday EIB Process.
- Perform all Security Role assignments, Administration Corrections, Supervisory Organization changes
- Performs testing of new functionality. Reviews and tests upgrades to determine the functionality associated with each system change.
- Support t he design and configuration of Workday system for current and new functionality.
- Provide ongoing support to site HR teams f or current processes, configuration updates, fixes and changes.
- Maintain data integrity of HR Systems.
- Lead troubleshooting and system error resolution activities.
- Collaborate with Business Process Managers to design, develop and implement new functionality and upgrades
- Assist team members with regional and global projects that address strategic initiatives, as assigned.
- Stay informed of emerging technology in order to analyze, develop, test, and implement programs to meet organizational and human resources business initiatives.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex, are performed under general supervision, and typically require originality and/or ingenuity to accomplish.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: HR Regional Manager - Asia
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Functional knowledge of HR business processes and master data structures and how they relate to and incorporate into HR related business systems.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to creatively identify and solve problems, as well as propose system and process improvements.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, resolve project issues, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management.
- Ability to effectively communicate to various audiences within managerial levels.
- Strong teamwork capabilities with experience in working within a matrix management environment.
- Strong planning, time management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assignments, and have the latitude to adapt procedures, processes and techniques.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 2 years work-related experience required in human resource systems: Workday strongly preferred, SAP HR/Payroll, ADP, Kronos
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.