Descripción del Trabajo
The Tooling Admin Specialist is responsible for the timely processing of tool orders, tool part inventory, and supplier management, and all workshop orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform order processing (order/delivery) for consumption and new tool parts
· Manage stocking of tool parts and inventory exams
· Acquire and maintain tool master data (Additional Items/BOMs) in the ERP system
· Administer repair procedures and contract work with suppliers
· Create and complete the production orders for tool repairs and/or the appropriate maintenance
· Responsible for cost-optimized design of the spare parts and inventory strategy
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Independent and self-responsible
· Team and learning ability
· Ability to solve problems
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Tool shop experience
· Maintenance and production experience
· The post holder is relevant to his area of responsibility requirements, legal guidelines , regulations and legislation on occupational safety , health and environmental protection to be observed as well as the in-house specifications in EHS committed (Environment, Health , Safety ) to make the field result . This includes compliance with the EHS Leadership Standards (SCH - EHS - 2015-0008 ) in the respective valid version.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office