Descripción del Trabajo
Assemble orders, check against shipping or customer orders, report shortages, and follow up to locate items or incomplete orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sends clear and precise communication through email directly to customers.
- Compares identifying information on outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Plans transfer of products to shipping dock, loading cars, or trucks.
- Operates forklift.
- Familiarity with SAP.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred; and six months experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.