Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leads Technology and Process Optimization Projects.
· Drives Equipment Standardization and Selection throughout the company.
· Works on Specific Process Improvement Projects.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or 5 to 7 years of experience including prior leadership experience.
· Strong understanding of lean processes and analytical capability.
· Knowledge of Business Unit management and analyzing P&L’s and can demonstrate tangible results in operations improvement.
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to motivate, coach, and constructively deal with people at all levels.
· Strong Change Management skills, able to get things done without organizational authority. Someone who is able to drive initiatives and projects with business units.
· Requires extensive travel to Reynosa and other US sites.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.