Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for system development, support, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and installing of business applications programs.
Responsible for process integration, functional solution designs, configuration and implementation of global applications and business applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be proficient and able to work independently in the overall business processes and system functionality for primary application module or functional area
- Full understanding of business process requirements with ability to identify process or system gaps and appropriate resolutions
- Have strong functional and/or system configuration knowledge in order to design solutions to fulfill business requirements with related functional and development teams
- Ability to translate business requirements into valid functional specification documents including understanding of table structures, fields and entity relationships.
- Ability to mentor ESS I team members
- Effectively drive business system process and integration improvements with business process owners
- Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues per OLA and SLA
- Required to support non-SAP related system solutioning, implementation for enterprise application as business analysis and provide 3rd level of support
- Maintain thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience in multiple applications or modules, comprising emerging or job technologies required. This could include formal or self-paced professional development
- May perform full configuration of more than one application module. Perform advanced, customized configuration in at least one application module
- Provide functional advice and assistance to other IT teams as necessary
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the project / department personnel
- Provide status updates of assigned projects to the project team
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members
- Communicate and provide regular updates to functional manager or supervisor
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new configuration, procedures and processes that are considered “best practice”
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
- Confer with reporting manager and team on complex or unusual situations
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems
- Understand and embrace business and IT strategic direction
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Prepare project plans and implementation schedules
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems, or 4 years of equivalent external work experience in the business area from an IT and business perspective.
- Must have knowledge of Module configuration for specialization module and associated business processes.
- Must have one prior full cycle implementation or one prior full software development lifecycle experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- SAP Knowledge or ERP knowledge is required from Order-To-Cash (OTC) and Logistic Execution.
- Handling of EDI/B2B implementation for Order fulfillment and logistic execution.
- Thorough understanding of order to cash and manufacturing processes, systems and applications across enterprise planning, supply chain and shopfloor functions.
- Proficiency in used of PowerApps, PBI and Office 365 applications suite is a plus.
- Fluency in Mandarin is essential as the successful candidate will liaise with counterparts mostly in China.