Descripción del Trabajo
The Manufacturing Engineering Software Developer is an application developer that receives requirements from Sector Leads and develops solutions per requirements. This role assists in driving proficiency within the team, assures best practices are followed, and supports the delivery of quality solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works with functional managers and sector leads to establish and maintain technical standards and guidelines for their area.
· Assists in providing decisions into application development platforms and tools.
· Reviews and evaluates new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming project work.
· Participates in the technical design review process to ensure high quality technical designs.
· Facilitates the alignment of solutions within the overall Technology Services strategy.
· Designs solutions on an Enterprise level with medium level of guidance.
· Assures best practices are defined and followed.
· Drives consistency across applications and projects wherever possible.
· Acts as an escalation for technical issues and support.
· Identifies and communicates risks to the business.
· Performs and or supports other duties and responsibilities of team members as required.
· Adheres to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Applicant should be highly proficient in C# and .NET, focusing on ASP.NET development focusing on web development.
- Applicant must have Transact SQL experience and be used to dealing with large datasets and/or real time information
- Familiar with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of a key role in building web applications
- Highly proficient in C# and .NET, focusing on ASP.NET
- Thorough knowledge of one or more technologies (e.g..Net, C#, User Interface, XML, database technologies, spatial technologies)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation.