Descripción del Trabajo
Has responsibility for staffing, support and performance of regional specific business management talent pool including Business Unit Directors (BUD), Business Unit Managers (BUM), Business Unit Coordinators (BUC) for stand-alone accounts and global business units as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall business policies, goals, tools and practices for a business development department.
· Develops specific plans for each factory together with BUMs, sales team and operations.
· Assists in targeting customers and industries appropriate for the company; supports business development activities: quotes, customer visits.
· Coordinates and negotiates with the product development, marketing and/or sales group.
· Manages business development talent pool including BUDs, BUMs, BUCs and Project Coordinators for stand alone accounts.
· Keeps local and corporate management informed of market conditions such as pricing, material interruption, competitor activities, and technology trends and change.
· Participates in quarterly business reviews at each site.
· Integrates M&A Activities into mainstream.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree or an appropriate business-related equivalent experience and training; Technical Degree preferred.
· 10 plus years’ business experience in a relevant Jabil position or equivalent external work experience, including at least 5 years experience in management role.
· Strong entrepreneurial skills, self-starter, requires little supervision.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
automotive experience with OEMS in America.