Descripción del Trabajo
Through subordinate staff, manages and directs the maintenance and alteration of equipment, machinery, building, and facilities to ensure sufficient maintenance upkeep, security and safety. Develops and implements preventative maintenance programs for facility. Ensures that all safety guidelines and standards are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops plans and procedures to provide the organization with optimum service relative to the maintenance/repair of facility, machinery, or equipment.
· Oversees and continuously improves the Preventive Maintenance system.
· Oversees, guides, trains, and assists Maintenance Technicians with the maintenance/repair of facility, machinery, or equipment.
· Trains and guides non-Maintenance technical personnel in autonomous maintenance tasks.
· Coordinates with Vendors/Contractors for the provision of equipment, spares, and services.
· Develops and implements budgets, procurement plans, and procedures for maintaining spare parts inventory.
· Coordinates and manages outside contractors for electrical, mechanical and facility installations / repairs.
· Participates in design and development of safety standards and programs.
· Participates in Safety audits as necessary.
· Reports to management as required and necessary.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Solid knowledge of and experience with maintenance/trouble-shooting/repair of injection molding/extrusion or like equipment .
· Solid knowledge of and experience with Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic systems in heavy industrial equipment.
· Good trouble-shooting and analytical thinking skills.
· Solid knowledge of OSHA other regulatory safety laws.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Ten (10) years previous maintenance experience working in an automated manufacturing environment.
· Previous experience managing cost and schedules for equipment maintenance, equipment installation, equipment overhauls, and facility upgrades.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.