Descripción del Trabajo
Test Jabil manufactured assemblies on automated equipment ensuring the highest quality and striving for efficiency and continual improvement while adhering to all safety requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensure quality (work meets or exceeds Jabil Workmanship Standards) and improve efficiency through the use of the CIQ system when available.
· Operates automated electronic test equipment on circuit board assemblies and subassemblies.
· Responsible for maintaining a continuous flow of the manufacturing line and meeting production goals while performing the assigned test duties.
· Ability to properly load and unload test fixtures.
· Correctly label, stamp or mark boards and fill out tags. Use of bar-code scanner.
· Advise supervisor and diagnostic department of any recurring test failure so that prompt corrective action may be taken.
· Ensure assemblies are properly handled.
· Ensure process control sheets are accurate before moving to next process.
· Ability to perform other test operations as assigned by supervisor.
· Follows simple, standardized procedures and visuals for assigned test operations.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Six (6) months to a year experience in a relevant Jabil production position; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, bending, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of microscope and/or magnifying glass.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.