Descripción del Trabajo
Assist in the operation of the manufacturing line while ensuring the highest quality and striving for efficiency and excellence in all endeavors while adhering to all safety requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform routine and repetitive inspection procedures to ensure quality levels at various stages of production.
· Inspect in-process and/or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards.
· Read and follow visual aides, engineering change notices, or established operating procedures, determine acceptance or rejection of product.
· Work under close supervision of Manufacturing supervisor or other designated supervisor.
· Follow standardized and routine written directions and visual aides for assigned quality assurance inspection operations.
· Visually inspect products using magnifying glass, lot sampling methods, first article checks, and /or AOI machines.
· Enter standardized information into computerized MES system using simple keystrokes to indicate pass or failure of board.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
At least 2 years experience in a relevant Jabil production position or equivalent external work experience. Experience in printed circuit board manufacturing or a degree in a related field preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, bending, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of microscope and/or magnifying glass.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.