Descripción del Trabajo
Manually places parts on circuit boards in accordance with workmanship standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
· Perform basic, standardized and repetitive electronic assembly operations and labeling of components, assemblies or subassemblies.
· Prepare and manually assemble inserted components per visual aids, upon verification of specs from visual aid.
· Visually inspect parts for proper insertion and placement.
· Utilize bar code scanner and small hand tools.
· Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled and marked.
· Accurately maintain progress reports; monitor and restock parts bins as required.
· Work under direct, close supervision of the Manufacturing Supervisor or Line Manger, or other management as assigned.
· Maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, bending, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of microscope and/or magnifying glass.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.