Descripción del Trabajo
To assist the Quality Assurance function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing. To support and drive corrective action efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Responsible on DHR compilation and submission.
· Communicate with customer regarding DHR compilation and submission.
· Responsible for MES Configuration for new model / new ECN cut in
· Attend production / line issue related to MES error / quality issue.
· Assist quality engineer to perform first article inspection and review visual aids.
· Assist quality engineer to perform defect analysis reporting.
· Assist Quality Engineer to perform MRB on sustained products.
· Perform line and product audits.
· Assist Quality Engineer for RMA process.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.