Descripción del Trabajo
The Test Development Engineer provides key test development and execution of radio systems test across platforms within the Wireless Engineering Group in Warren, NJ-at our facility located there. The Engineer is responsible for developing and executing HW and SW test activities for 4G and 5G radio products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test development, troubleshooting and problem resolution on embedded software platforms
- Test application design, coding, and development
- Test planning, execution, and troubleshooting for RF software/systems issues.
- Development and maintenance of test infrastructure
- Writing of software test scripts
- Maintenance of test scripts and documentation
- Analysis of test failures and raising of defects
- Work with software/hardware/systems teams to identify root cause of verification failures.
- Comply with departmental time tracking procedures for all work performed
- Abide by all procedures within the company security policy
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience in the design and execution of experiments/tests and problem solving for diverse advanced technology topics such as: design, materials, RF, test & assembly, tools & equipment, manufacturing processes, etc.
- Exposure Azure DevOps Test Plans
- Exposure of O-RAN Alliance specifications
- Exposure of 5GNR and LTE 3GPP Air interface specifications
- Digital communications systems, RF propagation, wireless telecommunications concepts
- Appreciation for relevant industry standards and specifications
- Ability to consistently provide innovative solutions for advanced technologies e.g. design materials, RF, test & assembly, tools & equipment, manufacturing processes, etc.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Python and/or shell scripting.
- Exposure to commercial test simulators and test systems such as: Keysight, R&S, Anritsu for wireless telephony product verification.
- Must maintain up-to-date knowledge on the status and breakthroughs in diverse technology platforms as a continuous improvement of Jabil core competency and leadership in technology innovation
- Able to work on site at our Warren, New Jersey site
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree preferred in an engineering discipline from a college or university related to a technology field
- 0-3 years work related experience required, in a R&D and/or technology development environment