Descripción del Trabajo
Receives and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas within the functional areas of inventory control (e.g. Receiving, Shipping, and Warehouse).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives and verifies incoming prime material
- Processes sales orders of finished goods
- Stocks Material in Warehouse Area
- Performs material counts
- Performs Cycle Counts of WIP
- Provides inventory information as needed
- Sorts and prepares production material for Material "Pulls"
- Researches discrepancies in production material and finished goods in Shipping and Warehouse Area
- Places finished goods in Shipping area
- Reconcile transfers of material both physically and in electronic system
- Executes any purges of material
- Tracks discrepancies between production lines, warehouse, and shipping
- Certifies and verifies material "pulls"
- Provides follow-up to material "shorts"
- Transfers finished goods
- Other related duties as assigned
- H igh school diploma or equivalent
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Must be able to use a variety of tools and operate equipment including box cutters, scanners, and pallet jack
- Must be capable of achieving and maintaining a forklift driver certification
- Must have a valid driver's license and be capable of driving a one-ton pickup.
Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time. Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. required. Use of computer keyboard and other standard office equipment is required. Ability to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. with some overtime as needed.
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $11.63 - $16.85 - $22.07. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.