Descripción del Trabajo
This position serves as a functional point-of-contact responsible for requirement gathering, configuration, testing maintain integrity and accuracy across HRIS cloud applications. Will also be responsible for design, building of reports and documentation, This position supports HRIS upgrades/patches, legal changes, yearly business IT processes alignment, and other applicable changes.
The HRIS Analyst I will function as a human resources systems functional analyst. This position will have proven self-motivation, analytical thinking, basic project management, and relationship building skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Serve as a point of contact for HR system projects, acting as a liaison between users and provide training to end users as needed
Participate in System implementations, upgrades - periodic and planned, for HRIS supported applications
Collaborate with business process owners in HR, Payroll, Talent management, Compensation, Benefits etc. for continuous improvement and process alignment
Explore and keep up to date on all the upgrades and new functionalities in SuccessFactors/Workday and implement in all instances and roll out to business.
Participate in the development of HRIS vision, strategy, and roadmap, that includes an integrated HR application ecosystem
Assess technology needs, developing and documenting business requirements, and implementing solutions
Work directly with vendors on system issues, patches, upgrades, downtimes, etc. to provide excellent support and proactively communicate to users
Draft and maintain business requirements, business process flows, functional specifications, test scripts & configuration functional workbooks
Work with Project manager on projects and administration of one or more HRIS Modules
Support and maintain system integrations/connectors between internal and external applications
Analyze and configure changes and perform thorough quality assurance testing for systems enhancements and upgrades
Testing; responsibilities include test scripts development and execution, testing resources coordination and test completion metrics compilation
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Awareness of HRIS functions, business processes, configuration, reporting & documentation
· Builds stakeholder relationships with the ability to keep stakeholders engaged, responsible and proactive in working toward deliverable goals and objectives
· Familiar with administration and maintenance of HRIS modules related to organization management, personnel administration, payroll, etc.
· Familiar with HRIS or any other cloud based applications and support model
· Effectively uses a variety of elicitation techniques to accurately elicit out requirements; forms and asks probing questions
· Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
· Demonstrated strong attention to detail, problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
· Good knowledge in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and excellent Communication Skills.
· System administration experience of SAP-HCM or SuccessFactors (or Workday) systems with accreditation in one or more modules
· Knowledgeable on interfaces connecting between SuccessFactors, SAP HCM & other external applications.
· Work experience utilizing analytics and online report designer
· Experience in HRIS master data management (Foundation objects, Employee data, Transactions, Workflow, and Security etc.)
· Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical audience
· Good understanding on HR master data management typically Organization Management and Personal Administration.
· A quick learner and flexibility to get cross trained among HR modules aligning to business needs..