Descripción del Trabajo
To perform Document Control responsibilities within the Change Management and Records Management processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set-up and maintain all files in accordance with the document control operating procedures.
- Review all documents and changes (incoming/outgoing) for accuracy and completeness per applicable instructions provided.
- Distribute all documentation per operating procedures.
- Assure that only quality, legible copies of documentation are distributed.
- Interface with all departments as required to efficiently expedite all documentation and change management requirements.
- Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies and procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies and procedures.
Follow local and global safety policies and procedures and participate in safety initiatives.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and other departments.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills, such as the use of Microsoft Office and databases.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and is results oriented.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills and professional interactions with coworkers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma and one (1) to two (2) years work-related experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry such as medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred.