Descripción del Trabajo
The Recruitment Marketing Manager is accountable for communicating our culture and mission to our prospective future colleagues with a focus on employer branding. This key contributor will research, develop, implement and measure innovative talent attraction and brand strategies to achieve candidate pipeline generation and build employment brand awareness. The incumbent will have the rare opportunity of using their years of marketing and talent acquisition knowledge and experience to help build the Recruitment Marketing function from the ground up in collaboration with Human Resources and the Communications and Brand Strategy Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop vision, priorities and KPIs for recruitment marketing
- Develop targeted outreach campaigns and initiatives to engage with a broad and diverse candidate pool to produce awareness and draw high quality candidates to Jabil
- Develop and analyze metrics for employment branding programs, social media, and other talent attraction efforts tied to key hiring/growth objectives.
- Partner with Communications and Brand Strategy department to enable internal brand ambassadors to drive employee engagement and execution of the story through social networks.
- Lead marketing channels: use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and develop an effective marketing mix to achieve application goals
- Manage vendor relationships and monitor performance
- Act as a subject matter expert in recruitment marketing techniques and tools used for increased brand awareness, attraction, candidate conversation, and quality hires.
- Build, manage and optimize large-scale multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to perform strategic research and data-driven candidate attraction actions
- Manage recruiting materials needed for hiring events and campaigns
- Monitor social media activity on employment related websites about the company
- Keep abreast of new trends in social media channels
- Align employment related communications across Human Resources and Communications & Brand Strategy departments
- Manage maintenance of the Career Site and temporary article pages aligned with campaigns
- Maintain the Talent Acquisition Community Share Point site
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience between marketing and talent acquisition experience
- Experience operating internationally across large, highly matrixed organizations
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- Strong understanding of the recruitment processes and candidate selection methods
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships throughout the organization and externally
- Experience with a major CRM tool is a plus
- Experience with Workday HCM is a plus