Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for maintaining and analyzing the company’s cost accounting system and work independently with general supervision from management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare consolidated financial statements including balance sheets, profit, loss and subsidiary statements.
· Review and analyzes general ledger account balances.
· Verify accuracy, makes recommendations for corrections.
· Prepare monthly reconciliation and balance sheets.
· Analyze financial transactions including costing issues, PPV analysis, etc.
· Analyze data related to overall profit and costing detail.
· Prepare timely reports and communication with functional areas.
· Prepare forecast, workcell statements, and margin analysis.
· Train other employees both within and outside the department.
· Responsible for maintaining and analyzing the company’s cost accounting system.
· Prepare complex entries relating to cost accounts.
· Collect data and prepare reports on inventories, cost of goods sold and product cost variances.
· Work closely with Materials Departments to ensure appropriate product costing and conduct audit activities to ensure accurate cycle counts and physical inventory valuations.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.