Descripción del Trabajo
Build your career with Jabil! We challenge and empower you to make the most of your talents, working with outstanding colleagues from diverse backgrounds who share your drive and passion to make Jabil grow!
As Intern, you will have exposure to system functionality and business process knowledge about SAP and integration of SAP with different business applications.
You will be part of a team size average of 30 and working as the Third-Level Functional Support (Yes, no coding required! ). You will learn ticket management, reporting, SAP Fundamental topics. Besides, you will have the opportunity to learn and pursue IT SAP career learning SAP Configuration.
This is perfect job for you if you love investigation, ever-growing and nonboring job!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Activities helping with ticket review and assignment
- Efficient ESS activities (ticket management training, reporting, SAP Fundamental topics)
- Identify and help with specific SAP area(trained to perform basic SAP activities helping with ticket solving)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Computer Science or Information Technology or Management Information Systems, or any IT related.
- Subject cover ERP content/process teaching, ABAP/Java/Dot Net coding/AWS Cloud/Azzure and any ERP system functionality would be advantage.
- English 80%