Descripción del Trabajo
Reporting into the Global Procurement organization, our you will join a team that supports the enablement of selected initiatives. These initiatives which focuses largely on the evaluation and deployment of new technology and processes to optimize existing procurement operation areas , as well as generate new revenue streams opportunities.
As the activities are entrepreneurial in nature, as our team members you may often assume different roles depending on the project or initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with project core team members to develop new processes or enhance existing processes with the intent to deliver efficient and cost-effective model.
- Forge successful relationships with multi-functional stakeholders to produce informed, effective, and efficient solutions with optimal user acceptance.
- Plan, document and work team members to deliver effective process that is sustainable, secure and scalable.
- Establish metrics for evaluating successful process implementation.
- Coordinate with users to address their concerns to ensure successful deployment.
- Facilitates communication as appropriate to all stakeholders including escalating issues to next level of management level.
- Develop and implement an effective dashboard or metric pack for executive review at appropriate aggregation level using the most appropriate tool.
- Track, drive and communicate all changes and enhancements.
- Demonstrate a return on investment for all enhancements made to Jabil’s supply chain tools or processes.
- Support the integration of new employees with assistance in job descriptions, on boarding schedules etc
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform additional duties as assigned
- Advance PC skill with high proficiency in Microsoft office suite required
- Strong problem solving, analytic, negotiation, project management and people skills are a must
- Ability to deal effectively with different functional personnel to drive results.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, summarize information and draw valid conclusions.
- A self starter with the ability to work intuitively and with minimal supervision
- Ability to define software requirement, write work instruction/procedure manuals and reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Knowledge and exposure in Lean Six Sigma will be beneficial.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required.
- We are looking forward to speaking with individuals who has exposure and involvement in deploying new projects / initiatives, working with multi-functional teams, managing ambiguous and dynamic situations.
- Candidates who has the appropriate combination of experience, education and/or training are encouraged to apply.