Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervises personnel within the warehouse, receiving and shipping areas. Ensures department personnel have required up-to-date certifications, evaluates employee performance, maintains employee records.
· Ensures documented procedures and work instructions are up-to-date and monitors personnel compliance.
· Responsible for maintaining accuracy of all inventory within the shipping, receiving and stockroom areas.
· Ensures all transactions are completed both physically and systematically.
· Oversees material movements performed for supporting manufacturing activities and shipments.
· Analyzes and interprets data related to shipping, receiving and stockroom processes.
· Identifies root cause of error and implements process improvement and preventative measures.
· Ensures shipment schedules are met within the department. Prioritizes shipment based on customer needs. Ensures correct shipment of all material. Ensures correct transport and customs documentation is accurately completed.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's degree in related field and/or Masters of Business Administration preferred but not required.
· Experience with SAP.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.