Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 are currently recruiting for an experienced Learning & Development Specialist to support business initiatives through the design and development of high-impact development and strategic learning programs. You will work in collaboration with the senior leadership team and SMEs to analyze the learning needs; design; develop and implement learning solutions aligned with role-based competencies and business strategy.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with functional business leads, Subject Matter Experts and HR team members to understand role-specific learning requirements for the site by conducting training needs/gap analysis
- Develop and facilitate learning solutions, workshops and bespoke training for a range of audiences with a particular capability to work with production operators in a manufacturing environment
- Development and implementation of evaluation strategies to determine effectiveness of L&D activity
- Uses and supports Learning Management System activities for delivery of learning material
- Mentor and coach other trainers, facilitators and coaches as required
- Design and establish benchmarks that measure the impact and effectiveness of learning and development programmes on business performance and create corresponding enhancement plans e.g., succession plans and talent development
- Strengthen the business’s ability to lead organizational change by bringing proven best practices to help Jabil leaders achieve sustainable results
- Create strong, internal customer relationships, becoming their trusted partner and advisor on L&D issues
- Evaluate current training/solutions for effectiveness and recommend improvements or other strategies for enhancing solutions
- Consult with SMEs and others to design and develop instructor led, self-study, online and blended instructional solutions that meet learning objectives and effectively engage the learner
- Obtains and coordinates resources supporting the program including facilitators, vendors, training coordinators, site or corporate HR, etc.
- Create project plans and adhere to project plans and timelines
- Source and recommend vendors and other external partners to design, develop, and / or deliver learning solutions. Manage relationships with external resources to ensure delivery to project plans and quality expectations.
- Analyze and drive effectiveness and efficiency of Learning and Development solutions
- Administer training metrics, program evaluation and tracking training programs
- Management and control of training budget for site in conjunction with HR Manager
- Developing and managing Jabil Care program by assigning volunteer hours training opportunities to employees
- Managing and facilitating global employee recognition program under Respect, Recognize and Reward
- Coach and mentor high potential and high professional employees as part of the organization’s focus on talent development; including identifying talent issues before they impact the business
- Assisting HR Manager as requested in the implementation of HR initiatives & projects
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Degree in HR or related L&D field essential, may substitute relevant experience in lieu of educational requirement.
- 3+ years’ L&D experience is essential with a desire to continue to further develop your HR career
- Train the Trainer qualification or similar advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative - proactive, driven and enthusiastic
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast-paced environment
- Experience in and ability to communicate, business partner and facilitate multiple areas of the business at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives and influence decision makers at all levels
- Strong administration skills, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland
- A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email management systems, online chat and ability to learn in-house systems quickly
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environmental is highly advantageous, however other industries will be considered
- CIPD membership desirable but not essential
- Experience with e-learning software desirable, in particular Articulate Software
- Previous Lean/Six Sigma experience in a manufacturing environment highly advantageous