Descripción del Trabajo
The Administrative Assistant will serve in a key role supporting front desk reception duties as well as administrative support for the site facilities and engineering teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Visitor management and check-in
* Place purchase orders for campus needs.
* Work order management.
* Maintain vendor database.
* AMEX reconciliation.
* Executes Internal Catering and Meeting Support Functions.
* Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.