Descripción del Trabajo
Internship in Engineering department to assist the Master Data team and support Production Risk Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Master data management includes Routers, BOM, Production versions and work center
- Support MES implementation (Manufacturing execution systems) for Industry 4.0
- Risk-Management support, in accordance with EN ISO 14971:2019 “Medical devices – Application of risk management to medical devices”
- Identify and evaluate the production risks related to the user and patient, implement effective manufacturing process control measures.
- Data Analysis and implementation of new solutions.
- Performs analytical problem solving and utilizes structured decision-making skills
- Support continuous improvement
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.