Descripción del Trabajo
Maintain & support existing eCommerce business system applications. Sterling Integrator, Cleo Harmony, Axway B2Bi and all associated support systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ability to perform all duties of the Application Administrator I
· Provide leadership in EDI projects for both Customers and Vendors
· Develop & executes test plans.
· Interact with functional resource to understand &/or clarify requirements.
· Develop architectural and process solution per our technical analysis to match functional specification.
· Work with senior eCommerce programmer to prepare technical specifications for more complex projects.
· Provide assistance to EC Operations staff in supporting Trading Partners as required
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
· Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
· Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality)
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Customer service skills as well as effective communication skills – both verbal and written.
· Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
· Good working knowledge of standard computer operating systems, i.e. Microsoft, Unix. Knowledge of Sterling Integrator
· Understand object oriented concepts.
· Understanding of database objects, tables, views, keys, indexes, stored procedures.
· Understanding of software design methodologies.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
· Knowledge of Microsoft operating system and networks.
· Knowledge of SAP and IDOC processing.
· Knowledge of Sterling Integrator 6.0.3. EDI standards ANSI, EDIFACT. Rosettnet Standard PIP 2.0.
· Good logical, analytical & mathematical skills.
· Good organizational skills.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.