Descripción del Trabajo
Assemble the most complex tools, included three plates tools, double shots tools and main parts' tools. Participate in discussion tools structure and manufacturing methods before designing and manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assemble the most complex tools, included three plates tools, double shots tools and main parts' tools. Participate in discussion tools structure and manufacturing methods before designing and manufacturing, and give reasonable suggestions to optimization tools structure and simple processing.
· Discuss tool issues and repairing solutions with NPI.
· New tools and repair tools self-inspection before shipping out.
· Solve production tool emergency issues on the injection machine.
· Communicated tool lead time with related functions.
· Conduct OJT (on the job training) for new hire.
· Arrange and adjust all Fitting Assembly jobs.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Grasp the knowledge of the plastic and injection concept.
· Familiar with operating traditional machine
· Familiar with tool structure
· Familiar with polishing concept and process.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma required.
· Minimum 5 years related working experience
· Or equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
1. Basic English communication ability required and can speak English normally.
2. Training will be conducted in here and will be sent to support work at India JGP.
3. Support Allowance are calculated separately.
4. Single room hostel and food provided during outstation support.