Descripción del Trabajo
Intern will assist the Quality Lead in providing support to that area. In addition, they may be assigned specific projects either as part of, or in addition to, the day-to-day activities related to the assignment.
- Carryout to completion specific projects assigned by the Lead Quality Engineer or Quality Manager, such as the development of PFMEA and Control plans, Gauge Reproducibility & Repeatability (GR&R) assessments, Corrective Action Preventative Actions (CAPA), and or Auditing processes and programs. Specific project will assigned at start of internship program.
- Flexible work schedule given potential deadlines
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Undergraduate student. No Relocation Offered