Descripción del Trabajo
The SCM Project Manager will drive ongoing enhancements and increased efficiency within Jabil’s global price administration process. This person will manage indirect resources dedicated to improving Jabil’s global supply chain processes and software.
The SCM Project Manage strategizes and utilizes defined tools to monitor project cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value to the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate with the purchasing community to ensure pricing implementation that increase the efficiency of Jabil’s global price administration process and allow Jabil to stay in front of our competition from a supply chain management standpoint.
· Forge successful relationships with the purchasing community and suppliers to work and apply new negotiated prices.
· Follow SC metrics for evaluating successful supply chain performance.
· Coordinate within Supply Chain and Purchasing actions to address supply chain problems.
· Master the Supply Chain tools used in the global price administration process to ensure they meet Jabil’s business needs.
· Track, drive and communicate all Supply Chain KPI changes and enhancements.
· Assist Business Units in identifying cost reduction opportunities for sourced components.
· Work with the Legal Department to provide legal protection for confidential/ intellectual property by assuring non-disclosure agreements are in place.
· Demonstrate a return on investment for all enhancements made to Jabil’s supply chain tools or processes.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply, follow, and enforce all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Knowledge of Jabil’s SCM software.
· Ability to define software requirements and create procedural manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information or training material and respond to questions from relatively large groups of people.
· Strong problem solving, analytic, negotiation, project management and people skills are a must.
· Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, summarize information and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Ability to solve practical problems with limited information.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
Specific requirements are experience with electronic components, electrical subassemblies and PCBs, experience delivering solutions and support to customers, and experience collaborating on projects with team members in global locations.