Descripción del Trabajo
Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop and maintain Quality Control plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities.
· Provide support project launch activities such as but not limited to quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
· Evaluate, develop and support inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
· Support all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
· Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
· Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
· Provide trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally.
· Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable.
· Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
· Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures with special regard to ISO 9001:2015 compliance.
· Monitor departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as applicable.
· Interface and provide technical support on quality issues as the single point of contact with the customer as needed.
· Champion , support and focus corrective action efforts by leading the team to create solutions as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
· Serve as liaison between Jabil Inc and suppliers or customers on quality related issues.
· Improve technical support for the quality organization.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor's degree required and two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.