Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the calibration and maintenance of all test equipment utilized at an operations level across the plant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Organize and supervise calibration events for test equipment across campus at regular intervals.
· Be proficient in the use of the calibration and maintenance database (data entry, record maintenance and report generation).
· Organize and execute test equipment moves (planning with TE, facilities and external contractors).
· Assist Test Engineering department in an ongoing data evaluation for improving the uptime of test equipment by analyzing data.
· Procure and order spares from vendors for test equipment and supplies for the test lab.
· Establish new vendor contacts including travel to local vendor sites.
· Perform maintenance on a variety of test equipment, suggest and implement improvements.
· Maintain a warehouse to 5S standards.
· Repair a variety of ICT platforms.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.