Descripción del Trabajo
· Job Profile Name
· Job Code
· Job Description
Maintain and support all existing business system applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Monitor/Work Service Center queue for tickets and incidents
· Utilize SAP and Redwood to monitor and support batch jobs in all systems.
· Utilize SAP and Charm process transports between all systems, as required.
· Follow Sarbanes Oxley compliant daily monitoring processes and provides effective SAP Basis support in a timely manner consistent with internal IT guidelines and Service Level Agreements..
· Monitor and support SAP printer issues, as required.
· Attend meetings, take appropriate actions as required.
· Provide status updates of assigned projects.
Monitor SAP Landscapes/ Identify correct issues / Apply Solution
· Recommend/conduct training, as applicable.
· Deploy systems following established standards, processes and procedures.
· Provide direction and technical advice to Support and Training Specialists.
· Maintain a good working relationship with coworkers, customers and vendors.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all IT and department policy, processes and procedures.
· Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
· Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
· Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality)
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems AND minimum 3 to 5 years experience in SAP Netweaver administration. Ability to work additional hours, weekends, provide oncall support as needed. Ability to travel.
Customer service skills as well as effective communication skills – both verbal and written. Ability to follow written and verbal directions. Ability to manage time and organization.
Individual will be required to use computer keyboards or other equipment for extended periods of time. Individual may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision for reading and studying technical materials and use of computer monitor screens a great deal of the time. Specific physical abilities required by the job may include walking, reaching carrying and lifting up to 25 lbs, with some occasional lifting up to 50lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area, with some time spent on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment ranges from low to moderate.