Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible to ensure that suppliers are paid in accordance with the terms of the purchase order and to ensure that all invoices are paid appropriately and to make sure that the operations of the company are not put at risk.
· To ensure that all payments to the suppliers are correct and are made on time.
· Register invoices and systematize reconciliations processes.
· Ensure that there are no non conformances, keeps records of all payment requirements, explanation of discrepant and statements of accounts.
· Keep a register of invoices for payment, previous analysis of the purchase order and the receipt of the goods or the service.
· To ensure that the supplier receives the detail of the invoices paid for it to be correctly processed.
· Proactively work to implement the necessary processes, policies and controls required.
· Month-end and other periodic reconciliation analysis and reporting including KPIs.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs