Descripción del Trabajo
The purpose of the Recruitment Sourcing Specialist role is to research, source, recruit, screen and interview qualified candidates for craft, technical, paraprofessional, professional, and may assist in staffing managerial positions at Jabil. The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist focuses on talent search and placement of professional and managerial positions. Assists with process improvement, and strategy development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Research, source, and screen viable candidate’s resumes using a variety of recruitment and sourcing methods to include cold calling, professional networking, and resume search utilizing various methods (e.g.,. develop market mapping, various job boards, internal database searches, networking, referrals, online searches, posting open positions, user/technical forums, Boolean search, etc…) for job openings at Jabil.
· Focuses primarily on professional and managerial level positions.
· Utilizes a variety of tools for sourcing candidates to include posting jobs to internal and external job boards, participation in forums and job fairs, networking, etc.
· Maintain a database of candidates for potential job openings using a variety of proactive sourcing methods.
· Conduct pre-screening of candidates via telephone and online tools.
· Develops and customizes interview questions based on the requirements of the job.
· Conducts interviews with candidates and provides recommendations for secondary or management interviews.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Prior experience recruiting in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of general and administrative disciplines to include; Human Resources, Legal, Engineering, Information Technology and Finance strongly preferred.
· Proven success and experience in utilizing a variety of recruiting and search methods to conduct resume search (e.g., develop market mapping, job boards, database searches, networking, referrals, online searches, user/technical forums, Boolean search, etc.).
· General understanding of Human Resources policies and procedures as it relates to applicable local employment law and regulations.
· Proven ability in using an applicant tracking system, preferably Workday.
· Proven ability in launching cold calls and networking with potential contacts and/or candidates via the telephone, face-to-face, video conferencing or other live screening and interviewing methodologies.
· Ability to effectively interact with customers and various levels of management.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Must possess considerable knowledge of principles and practices of recruitment.