Descripción del Trabajo
Skills/Qualifications (Include Education, Skills & Experience):
1. Bachelor degree or above, electric, communication, photoelectric related field. Good communication skill (English both spoken and written)
2. Be familiar with the architecture of at least one processor, for example MCS-51，NXP，Freescale，PSOC or ST CORTEX-M0，CORTEX-M3，CORTEX-M4，ARM7.
3. Ability to know circuit schematic, basic knowledge of analog and digital circuits.
4. Proficient in C, C++, Basic knowledge of assembly language. Familiar with common embedded development platform, for example KEIL, IAR.
5. Understand firmware reliability design and troubleshooting.
6. Be familiar with common interface protocols. For example I2C、SPI、USART/UART、USB、CAN、Ethernet、MMC/SDIO.
7. Be familiar with analog signal acquisition, signal processing algorithm and firmware implementation.
8. Experience in firmware design and development of high speed optical module and be familiar with automatic BIAS control of modulator is preferred.
9. Experience firmware development in SFP, CFP, CFP2, QSFP-DD.
10. Coherent high speed optical module development is preferred.
11. Experience in Inphi, NEL coherent DSP firmware is preferred.
12. Good communication and presentation skill, and good team work spirit.
13. 5+ years work experience in high speed coherent optical communication system is preferred.
1. Responsible for firmware development of coherent optical module.
2. Design and develop optical fiber communication products related firmware.
3. Write firmware development documents and operating instructions.
4. Joint hardware and software designers for system integration testing, debugging and verification.
/51 /ZP /LP