Descripción del Trabajo
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• At least experience with one of the MCU system framework, ex. MCS-51, NXP, Freescale or ST CORTEX-M0, CORTEX-M3, CORTEX-M4, ARM7 etc.
• Having the ability to understand circuit diagram, knowledge of analog circuit and digital circuit basis.
• Professional in C/C++ programming language required, assembly language is a plus.
• Excellent debugging, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Good at the commonly used interface protocols: I2C, SPI, USART/UART, USB, CAN, Ethernet, MMC/SDIO etc.
• Familiar with the analog signal acquisition, signal processing algorithms and the firmware implementation method.
• EDFA design and development experience is preferred.
• Excellent communications skills in English, can work with team in global, international customer support may be required.
• Can be self-motivated, responsible, proactive, good communication skills, good team cooperation spirit, the development of rigorous attitude, strong learning ability.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• BS or above degree in optical, computer, electronics, communication, electricity or auto control engineering related area.
• Minimum of 5 years in optical communication is preferred.
• Review specification and generate firmware requirement.
• Design and develop the firmware for amplifier and other relevant products.
• Generate, review and release firmware related documents, like detailed design, test case and report.
• Work with hardware, optical and other relevant engineers to test, debug and validate the integrated. system.
• Provide technical support, resolve design and in-filed issues.
• Other tasks which are assigned by supervisor.
/51 /ZP /LP